Saturday, 3 June 2017

Landsborough

Landsborough post office, 29 km north of Caboolture, opened on 23 February 1881 as Mellum Creek. The railway opened on 1 February 1890, and on 24 March 1890 the post office moved to the station and was renamed the Landsborough post office
  • Registered handstamp on a Sideface - large type rated 2R



Landsborough Registered Handstamp on a Sideface rated 2R 


Landsborough Registered Handstamp on a Sideface rated 2R 


Landsborough Registered Handstamp on a Sideface rated 2R. Seen on Ebay 


Landsborough Registered Handstamp on a Sideface rated 2R. Seen at Premier Postal auction no 112. Ex Smithies

No comments:

Post a Comment