Sunday, 18 June 2017

L. Coomera

Coomera Township post office, 16 km north west of Southport, opened on 18 September 1875 and was renamed Coomera on 3 September 1889

Coomera Township post office used the L. Coomera registered handstamp to distinguish itself from the nearby Coomera post office (which had opened in 1869) and which in 1876, to avoid confusion, had changed its Coomera registered handstamp to one reading Upper Coomera
  • Registered handstamp on a Sideface - large type rated 3R


L. Coomera Registered Handstamp on a Sideface rated 3R. Ex Smithies


 L. Coomera Registered Handstamp on a Sideface rated 3R. Seen at Premier Postal auction no 68


L. Coomera Registered Handstamp on a Sideface rated 3R. Seen in the Queensland Stamp Collecting Facebook Group

No comments:

Post a Comment